Metroplex
Sponsored by

Admirals club pass for sale?

1,762 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Duncan Idaho
progress
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can I purchase one from someone?

Does anyone have some passes ?
TheweeZy at gmail
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
You can buy them for 50 at the club
progress
AG
For $100 I would rather go somewhere else and eat with my wife and have a few drinks

Just looking for a little leverage
permabull
AG
Hincemm
AG
Try the travel board?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I pay $450 for my annual membership, but I also use it 2-3 times a week. I only take advantage of the "free drinks" maybe 1x time a week. My favorite perks are the , business center where I can get some work done and charge my devices, the relative peace and quiet, and the showers after an international flight where I have domestic layover. I agree $50 per person is not worth it for one trip. The food is the club is never very good. The AMEX Centurion Lounges are better for food and drink but usually pretty crowded and in only one terminal (D).
Hincemm
AG
I use the Amex centurion lounge quite a bit. Like it a lot.
BoDog
AG
Probably a dumb question but I assume I couldn't get the wife and kids in with me for the $450 membership?
752bro4
AG
You plus 2 or immediate family.

Authorized users can be added for $0, gets them access as well without the primary card holder being there.
Duncan Idaho
hypeiv said:

Yep... It's crazy how much some people will spend for "free drinks"

As others have mentioned, it is the ability to sit on a comfortable chair, plug in your stuff and not having to deal with the occasional/bargain traveler.
BoDog
AG
Knowing that the wife and two kids can come along, I'm all over this. I assume i can sign up on AA.com?
aggielostinETX
AG
get one of the credit cards so you can get miles and use the club
Kellso
SoupNazi2001 said:

Duncan Idaho said:

hypeiv said:

Yep... It's crazy how much some people will spend for "free drinks"

As others have mentioned, it is the ability to sit on a comfortable chair, plug in your stuff and not having to deal with the occasional/bargain traveler.

What does this even mean? How does one sitting in an airport chair where one can plug in at most airports these days have to deal with an occasional/bargain traveler? What do they do to you?
You must not travel for work very often.

If I am stuck in an airport for more than 2 hours prior to my flight the Airline Club is a great investment.

-Its quiet.
-You can typically take a nap in a comfortable chair without fear of someone walking off with your stuff
-If you are traveling during the summer months you don't have to deal with kids
-The business center makes it easy to work.
-clean restroom if I have to drop a deuce.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Deats said:

This!

Get the AA Executive World Elite Mastercard. 50,000 bonus points. $450 annual fee gets you Admiral's Club access, Global Entry credit, and other perks.

https://thepointsguy.com/2017/09/citi-aadvantage-executive-review/

Duncan Idaho
Killin Me Smalls said:

Deats said:

This!

Get the AA Executive World Elite Mastercard. 50,000 bonus points. $450 annual fee gets you Admiral's Club access, Global Entry credit, and other perks.

https://thepointsguy.com/2017/09/citi-aadvantage-executive-review/

If I could pay for my tickets with a personal card, I'd upgrade mine to the this one just for the delay insurance.

But due to the way my company handles expense, the chase sapphire is the better option for me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.