Metroplex
Sponsored by

Six Flags Crowds?

948 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
2007fightintexasaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone been on a weekend recently? Going on Saturday (10/14) and trying to get my mind right for what to expect on crowds. Haven't been to the Arlington park in probably 15 years.

We bought a flash pass so hopefully that will help.
The Collective
AG
I have not been to the park this year, but the fall weekends tend to not be terrible relatively speaking (except the actual week of Halloween). Add in the fact that the heat is expected to spike again this weekend, and I bet the walk-up crowd from season pass folks will not be crazy. The little kid area to the right of the main entrance will probably be busy due to Halloween activities, so you should be golden if you avoid that area.
2007fightintexasaggie
AG
Thanks for the feedback. I'm hoping that the State Fair and Red River Rivalry also shifts everyone's focus elsewhere!
DannyDuberstein
AG
I don't think it should be too bad on Saturday. I do recommend getting there when the park opens if you can. Even if it does get a little heavy, you can knock quite a bit of stuff out in the first hour or two, so that much of the rest of the day is gravy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.