Metroplex
Sponsored by

Getting to cowboys stadium?

1,029 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SoupNazi2001
southtexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any tips for best ways to get to the Cowboys game tomorrow? Any kind of public transportation options or parking that is not $100 ?
Tia
AG
No, and for a stadium with a beer sponsorship lured away from a city that participated in Dart that should be criminal.

Closest thing to public transportation is Dart to TRE, then take bus from Downtown Ft Worth to the stadium, but all 3 have different hours so a lot can go wrong.
aggie_wes
AG
I think there is a shuttle from Humperdink's.
Street_Cred_Norm
Park near six flags and uber to stadium. Won't be expensive before the game but after is a different story unless you just hoof it which won't be too bad.
CampingAg
AG
southtexan said:

Any tips for best ways to get to the Cowboys game tomorrow? Any kind of public transportation options or parking that is not $100 ?
Tia

I've said it before, but the parking prices aren't as terrible as everyone makes them out to be. If you aren't an lolfat you can find parking for $20-$30 a fifteen minute walk away.
double aught
AG
AllThings12thMan said:

southtexan said:

you can find parking for $20-$30 a fifteen minute walk away.

That's pretty bad.
CampingAg
AG
double aught said:

AllThings12thMan said:

southtexan said:

you can find parking for $20-$30 a fifteen minute walk away.

That's pretty bad.

Not for an NFL game. Now I wouldn't pay that much to park at a Rangers game. But I can understand why it's more expensive for a Cowboys game.
wbt5845
AG
When I go, I have my wife drop me off and then pick me up afterwards.

Of course, I live in Arlington.
Matsui
AG
$20-30 for parking is normal for NFL
southtexan
Ended up parking at humperdinks and then taking a $7 uber to the stadium. After game was a madhouse so hiked it about 1.5 miles back to the car.
Thanks for the suggestions
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, there are shuttles (like J Gilligan's), but like many shuttles, they work better getting you into the game vs. getting back when everyone is leaving at once. Between everyone trying to get on the bus at once + the traffic being at its worst peak right after (causing slower round-trips to pick up more passengers), I think they're pretty friggin slow after the game.

I usually just end up spending the $$$ to pay somewhere near the Ballpark, where the walk isn't too outrageous and it's easy to/from I-30.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Use parkwhiz. It's an app/website where office buildings contract out people to park in their lot. A shuttle swings by and drops next to the stadium. It then picks up near the ball park and takes you back to lots. $15 is what I paid last time.

Unless you're parking in an actual jerryworld spot, you're hoofing it because they close all those roads down.
FYI - this is for other asskickings you plan on attending in the future.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.