Metroplex
Sponsored by

M-Streets 3/2 for lease

3,163 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Duncan Idaho
Keeper of The Spirits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$2595 per month, 1480 square foot Craftsman, walking distance to all of lower Greenville including Trader Joe's, big back yard, deck and covered parking. I will post pictures once it hits MLS. It has never made it through the weekend, email me if interested username@gmail.com
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Realtor.com Link

Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Renters move out 11/30, just hit the market, Ag discount may be available
Actionag
Never seen a flag on an out house before. Is that respectful or disrespectful? Any pics of the main residence?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Not sure the protocol on flags on outbuildings, however I don't believe there is a flag on either of the two outbuildings. When the flag was hung we did have it lit from below to be in compliance with appropriate eitiquette. All pictures are in the MLS listing.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Available again, let me know if interested
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Gone again only on the market 2 days before a quality application.

I really want to bulldoze the outbuilding ("carport") and put up and ADU but don't think the city will let me rent both properties
hatchback
AG
Keeper of The Spirits said:

I really want to bulldoze the outbuilding ("carport") and put up and ADU but don't think the city will let me rent both properties

Never hurts to ask. Who is your city council person? Blewett?
Duncan Idaho
Keeper of The Spirits said:

Not sure the protocol on flags on outbuildings, however I don't believe there is a flag on either of the two outbuildings. When the flag was hung we did have it lit from below to be in compliance with appropriate eitiquette. All pictures are in the MLS listing.

He was talking **** about the size of the house.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Oh haha!

Well she may not be a McMansion but it could be worse It was our first house but surprisingly never bought a bigger one. No need to store a lot of junk when you are close to everything
Duncan Idaho
As your neighbor I agree.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.