Metroplex
Sponsored by

Certified Financial Planner Recommendations?

1,705 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MsDoubleD81
Disco Stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a CFP in the DFW area that they recommend?
Casey TableTennis
AG
I am one and know tons through the Financial Planning Association. Happy to point you in the right direction.
Disco Stu
AG
PM sent
viper14
AG
Carter Financial Wealth Management in Dallas, Bill Carter runs this and is an Aggie.

Carter Wealth
progress
AG
I am one as well. Would be happy to help.
swc-ag
AG
I know this is an old topic but I would appreciate any recommendations for a fee based CFP in the Dallas area.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
You mean to tell me you are in DFW and haven't been hit up by the recent wave of outreach InMails/emails from new grad AXA financial planners? A few buddies and I have been getting them a lot recently.
752bro4
AG
BrianDemarais
AG
Tyler Wehner (Wehner Building named after his grandfather) is an excellent financial advisor and a great guy. His info is below.

wwehner@ft.newyorklife.com
cell-214-542-8288
MsDoubleD81
AG
I need guidance on this subject. Will be retiring in a couple of years with a company pension and 401K with lots of different distribution options. Don't just want to "commit" unless I know I have a feel for that person.

Was wondering if I can make appointments for "meet and greet"?? Don't mind paying a consult fee.

What questions do I ask? Fee (what is reasonable?), strategies, references, etc. Have several friends who have retired with same company, all with different advisors /planners and claimed results all over the board.

Is there a good Ag who can just lead me in the right direction? Would prefer direct message.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.