Metroplex
Sponsored by

Primary Care Doctor on BCBS HMO Recommendation?

1,120 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by selk
hijakeroo123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys! I just received a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield stating that my current primary care doctor is now out of network. Does anyone have recommendations for doctors which take Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO plans within the North Dallas/Richardson/Plano area? I know that pickings are very slim. I have no recurring medical problems, I just want to be sure that I have a good primary care physician on hand in case if needed.
hijakeroo123
AG
Bump
aggielostinETX
AG
Check this thread for folks on your plan.

https://texags.com/forums/37/topics/2836826/replies/48576026
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
clobby
AG
Girlfriend has that plan and goes to Renee Stock at Medical City Dallas. She has only been once but she liked her.
AggieC07
AG
Don't have an HMO but saw Dr. Neal was on the other thread. I've been to him a few times and like him so far, very thorough and is a bit on the younger side I think (if that matters). His office is in a new building and the rooms have a cool view outside.

Also he is an internist, not sure what kind of GP you were looking for.

Edit: he is over in East Dallas by Baylor Medical, just saw you were looking for north dallas area.
selk
AG
Contact me if you'd like to get out of those HMO plans, I can help you get a PPO plan that's exempt from ACA plans. jse88@ yahoo
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.