Metroplex
Sponsored by

Great Apartment in Dallas Available for rent!

605 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HamptonTomatoes
bbillings170
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My name is Brett Billings and I just recently (late July) rented a brand new apartment at "Live Oaks at the Branch". But I am going to be moving late September. Rather than spend a lot of money to break the lease my roommate and I were looking for someone to take over our lease. We negotiated hard with this apartment and because it was at the end of the month we got a steal on the price. We are paying 1550$ a month (that covers everything but power and internet) for a 2bed/2bath 1,172sqft. They are currently leasing the other units identical to ours for 2,050-2,400$!
The apartment and the complex it is in is beautiful and has all the usual amenities (pools, fitness center, lounges, business center, etc...) apartment complex. You can see everything on their website at http://www.liveatthebranch.com/LiveOaks.asp.I have plenty of photos of our actual unit just let me know if you are interested and I can send them to you.
The current lease ends in late July of 2018. We are looking for someone to take over as soon as possible, but at the latest September 1st. If you are interested please call or email me at 972-832-4842 or bbillings170@gmail.com.
HamptonTomatoes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Email sent
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.