Metroplex
Sponsored by

Fort Worth churches

1,022 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EOE
Buford Tannen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are moving over to Fort Worth (Westcliff neighborhood just south of TCU) next month after spending seven years in Dallas and the last four in Lake Highlands. Having grown up in Fort Worth I'm very familiar with the city, but one of our most important issues is finding a new church home. We currently go to Munger Place and absolutely love it. Anything in FW similar, i.e. An eclectic congregation, contemporary style, focus on community and change? Just don't want a detached aged congregation going through the motions. Thanks in advance.
aglaohfour
AG
I'm Catholic, but have many friends who are members at Christ Chapel and I've gone to events there a few times. Everyone there is super friendly. It sounds like it would be up your alley.
Buford Tannen
AG
Thank you. This looks like an excellent suggestion.
PTXaggie08
AG
Check out Covenant Church in Colleyville. We attend the Carrollton location. But the Dallas location opens this Fall, and we will trasition to that one when it does.

Very diverse congregation, lots of opportunities to connect, great leadership, and very engaging services.
The Collective
AG
There is a Watermark location in Fort Worth. I've never been but know people who go there. I assume you have some familiarity with the church from Dallas and may already know how you feel about it.

Another Bible church option in FW (similar to Christ Chapel) is McKinney.
AgFB
AG
Christ Chapel
TexAgs1992
Christ Chapel. I have attended and volunteered there the last five years. All of the ministries are incredible.
EOE
We go to FUMC downtown and love it. There is a huge CHILDRENS ministrybif you have kids and they offer several different services. My wife likes the traditional and I like the more contemporary. There is a big focus on service with the. Mission tied to the church which we like.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.