Metroplex
Sponsored by

Brick Mailbox Build - Flower Mound

1,291 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Thomas Little
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anyone have a bricklayer or masonry contractor in the area to (re)build a brick mailbox? Friendly AC repairman working down the street was checking his phone whilst driving away and hopped the curb, leveling my mailbox,

I have had zero luck getting someone to come out and even quote it. Neighbors do not find my temporary solution amusing so I need to get this done. Thanks!
aezmvp
flown-the-coop said:

anyone have a bricklayer or masonry contractor in the area to (re)build a brick mailbox? Friendly AC repairman working down the street was checking his phone whilst driving away and hopped the curb, leveling my mailbox,

I have had zero luck getting someone to come out and even quote it. Neighbors do not find my temporary solution amusing so I need to get this done. Thanks!
I've heard good things about the Takl app.
Disco Stu
AG
This guy re-built mine after my Uber driver leveled it:

http://www.mastermasonry.com
murphyag
AG
Here is the name of a guy that was given to me by a neighbor. I haven't gotten around to using him yet. He is in Plano, but you can call and see if he travels out to Flower Mound for jobs.

Bruce Douglas

Ph: 972-517-8234

Cell: 469-233-0930

He didn't do a full rebuild on neighbor's mailbox, just repaired mortar cracks in the brick portion of mailbox and installed a new metal mailbox insert to replace the old rusted out one.

I've personally used Master Masonry mentioned above before and he did a good job, but I seem to recall him always being booked pretty far out. Just FYI since you need this done quickly.

Thomas Little
AG
I'd use Jack Hardy. His company is Custom Masonry Design. Great dude.

940-218-7055 cmasonrydesign@charter.net

http://www.jh-cmd.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.