Metroplex
Sponsored by

Winner Announced in Dorm Days Contest from The Tradition!

897 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 94DallasAG
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor The Tradition:

Congrats to WBBQ74 - you're the winner! Just reply back to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

Tell us a little about your first year housing experience and you'll be entered to win TWO tickets to the TexAgs Preseason Kickoff! Not everybody lived in the dorm so it's open to apartment, house, or other first year housing.

The Tradition is right in the heart of Northgate. With over $20 Million in renovations, it's designed to be a hub where students can enjoy the resort-style pool, clubhouse, study rooms, and outdoor courtyard.

Bo Lindsey
General Manager | The Tradition
tradition.gm@pcmapts.com
301 Church Avenue
College Station, TX 77840
www.traditiontx.com
GMM
Some crappy old place in Bryan. Don't even remember the name.

The cockroaches didn't help out with the bills, but at least they were friendly.

aglaohfour
AG
In Briggs Hall (Dorm 3?) when it was a non-reg girls' dorm. On move-in day, a girl came over from the room
across the hall and told me an absurd story that made me roll my eyes in exasperation and decide that we wouldn't be friends. 17 years later, she's my BFF and we're godmother to each other's children. So thankful for the series of seemingly random decisions that led me to live in that room!
duck79
AG
Lived in a 4 bedroom over by wolf pen and we had some beanbags chairs in the living room we used to sit on for PlayStation. We came home from the bar one night and our living room was covered in the beanbag chair fillings and the PlayStation was missing. The roommate on my side of apt's psycho girlfriend had gotten upset and cut open the chairs all over the apt and hidden the PlayStation in the washing machine. That was a fun freshman psycho experience.
94DallasAG
AG
I wasn't sure if A&M was really where I should have chosen to attend college. It was a last minute decision to change from another school and I had no ties to A&M. I lived in Crocker and after my mom and brother left after dropping me off on my 1st day I walked over to the MSC. I ended up reading all of the Medal of Honor winners stories and had tears in my eyes. I knew then that it was not only the right decision but the best decision I could have made.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.