Metroplex
Sponsored by

Childcare - TCU area

1,204 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by thisguy05
Buford Tannen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at relocating to the Hulen/Bellaire/TCU area and would like to find childcare recommendations. On the waitlist at Primrose off Camp Bowie/Bryant Irvin but they have infant-capacity constraints. We have a toddler and an infant. Looking for good recommendations around the area of Ridglea/Westcliff/TCU/W 7th that has infant capacity.
W TX Refugee
AG
We sent both of ours to Kinderplatz
george07
AG
My daughter goes to bright horizons behind Baylor all saints on 8th ave. It's a good place. Not sure if there is infant space or not but when we were on their waiting list she got a spot really quickly.
ftworthag02
AG
My wife teaches at lily b and she has heard good things about arborlawn children's academy, lil Goldman school(Beth El synagogue, don't have to be Jewish), trinity episcopal (18mos-5yrs)

Tanglewood moms Facebook: playhouse academy(woodway dr), children's courtyard(Bryant Irvin)
thisguy05
AG
Anybody have a nanny recommendation? We're about to be in the market ?
aglaohfour
AG
A lady named Emily White-Youree just posted this in the Tanglewood Moms group:

Quote:

Anyone know someone in the Fort Worth area that is looking for the BEST nanny ever? Full time position preferable, but part time is possible. This nanny is a mother of grown kids looking for a job for an infant or 1-2 kiddos. Can start in August. I'm helping her search for a position.

I cannot tell you what a difference having a nanny who is a mom makes. They just "get it." If you know someone, please email me: editoremily@gmail.com.

If your wife isn't in that group, she should join. The ladies there are a great resource for everything Fort Worth.
Buford Tannen
AG
My wife just inquired to her email address. Appreciate the solid lead. Sounds perfect for us.
thisguy05
AG
She is and we did! Thanks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.