Metroplex
Sponsored by

Car Dealership recommendations?

3,204 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggielostinETX
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wangus12
AG
Any recommended dealerships? Looking to buy a used SUV. Found ones I like at Castle Hills Motors as well as Reliable Chevy and Dallas Dodge Chrysler Jeep (on 635 in Garland)
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Stanley Ford in Pilot Point
FincAg
AG
Park Place Volvo
joeaggie8888
AG
Reliable Chevrolet in Richardson. Ask for Manny and tell him Joe sent you
LHIOB
AG
An Aggie buddy of mine owns Patriot Ford in Purcell, OK. He will take good care of you.

Id be happy to pass on your contact info
ftworthag02
AG
Huggins Honda
powerbelly
AG
I have never had a better dealership experience than at Sewell.
aggielostinETX
AG
powerbelly51 said:

Call James Goldenberg at Sewell. He'll find you any car you want.
94DallasAG
AG
powerbelly51 said:

Agreed.

We did a case study on Sewell in one of my business classes at A&M.
J.P. 03
AG
Deats said:

Call James Goldenberg at Sewell. He'll find you any car you want.

Not so fast, my friend. That market has already been cornered:
aggielostinETX
AG
so bad on the Ticket...
ftworthag02
AG
does he produce his own commercials? Surely
Moses25
LupinusTexensis
I bought from Sewell. I will never buy from another dealership again. Fantastic experience and great customer service. Buncha Aggies in the service department too.
powerbelly
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

I bought from Sewell. I will never buy from another dealership again. Fantastic experience and great customer service. Buncha Aggies in the service department too.
They are at the business school career fair every year. I know of at least a couple in their finance department as well.
bthotugigem05
AG
Former Sewell employee here. Still buy my cars from them for what that's worth.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

I've actually never had a worse one. While I will concede I may be an exception, this was for a used car purchase -- not a new one. Ask those that have had good experiences whether they bought new or used. I found the Sewell employee to be either dishonest or blatantly incompetent, and no, I'll never go there again. They tried to pull a fast one, tried to cover it up, tried to explain it, but never tried to make it right.
aggielostinETX
AG
I would call up there, ask for the GM and try to get it fixed.
The guy I use is with Sewell Used Lexus and I have had nothing but first rate service.
If you were honest on the survey they send you, they should have contacted you and made it right.

There is also a poster on here that helped me when I was buying my first car from Sewell Infinity in Dallas.
He went out of his way to help, although he didn't see a nickel. Two days later a guy at grocery store saw my paper plates and asked how the process went. I said great. He was CFO or Sewell or something. Said he asks everyone with a new car he sees b/c they always want it to be right.

Second car from Sewell Infinity of Houston. They paid for my plane ticket to go down and pick the car up b/c they couldn't get it to Dallas for 24 hours.

3rd car, my wife picked it out. We did price over email. She took it home at noon. Told my sales guy I had 15 minutes to sign paperwork on my way home from work. In at 4:30, out at 4:45.

On my last car, the website said unlimited mile 4 yr warranty. The sales guy/printout said unlimited/4yr warranty.
I went to sign and it was 2/ry 20k. Honest mistake by some kid entering data into the website. Over 60k, certified Lexus only offers 2/20. I said no thanks. Fincance guy said, wait a second. 5 minutes later, GM said I had a 4 yr unlimited mile warranty on them. I had my own loan and didn't buy a thing from him.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.