Metroplex
Sponsored by

Anyone who owns rent houses looking for new tenants for 2018 timeframe?

1,927 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by NawlinsAg05
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My fiance and I are looking for a new place, tired of noisy apartments. We are good tenants, shes a nurse and I work in commercial RE.

Our timeline isn't that pressing since our current lease isn't up until January.

Our rent range is flexible and we would prepay for the entire lease at time of signing.

Preferable location is somewhere ~30ish minutes drive from Baylor Medical center

Really would just like to establish a decent LL/tenant relationship, my parents own a few rent houses in BCS and I know first hand what its like to deal with troublesome tenants (dirty, negligible, doesn't pay on time,etc)

If interested, give me a shout
realestateguru
AG
I own multiple. Let me know your criteria.
Rice and Fries
2+ beds, 2+ baths

Preferably SFR, cool with dogs (I have a 8 year old yellow lab)

Rent would ideally be around ~$1500-~$1800

Garage and backyard would be nice as well.
lawless89
Got anything in Fort Worth? 2-2 or 3-2 with a yard and garage. We will be moving in September.
JustinAg97
AG
We have a 4/2 with a big yard located in Grand Prairie, North of 30 and West of 161. Current tenants are month to month, so possibly available this summer. forspencer at gmail
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I have 3/2 big lot, nice deck, privacy fence, covered carport, corner lot in the M-streets, 3 blocks from Greenville, 3 blocks from Henderson but it's leased at $2500 a month up in Oct. 13 min drive (no freeways) or 20 minute bike ride from Baylor
realestateguru
AG
I do have one on Swiss that is a 2/2 for $1800 that is available now. That is the closest I have near Baylor.
realestateguru
AG
lawless89 said:

Got anything in Fort Worth? 2-2 or 3-2 with a yard and garage. We will be moving in September.
I have a 3/2 nice big yard that will be available on Friday. Off of North Tarrant and 35W.
Rice and Fries
When would that be turning over?
Corps_Ag12
AG
Lawless89, I have a house in Benbrook (SW Fort Worth) that may be available after September 15th. Tenants will give their notice of intent by 7/11/17. 3 bed/2 bath, 2 car garage, large master, no carpet (great for pets), covered patio, granite countertops, wood burning fireplace furnace insert.
vette
AG
I will have a two houses in Coppell that will be available in April '18 and July '18. Both are 2/2 with garage and backyard. Coppell ISD is one of the best in the state. Both will be in your price range. Email me if you're interested. Kurt dot jordan at yahoo dot com
lawless89
Corps_Ag12 said:

Lawless89, I have a house in Benbrook (SW Fort Worth) that may be available after September 15th. Tenants will give their notice of intent by 7/11/17. 3 bed/2 bath, 2 car garage, large master, no carpet (great for pets), covered patio, granite countertops, wood burning fireplace furnace insert.

Thanks for the offer, but we are looking to stay either in Ridglea Hills area or NRH/Hurst area.

I should also say our max budget is $1400/month if anyone has something that fits that.
b dog
AG
anyone have a rental in the N. Dallas, Addison, Plano area?
NawlinsAg05
I have a 3 bed, 2.5 bath home coming available in Lewisville. Let me know if anyone's interested.
b dog
AG
Where in Lewisville? We need a 6 month lease, starting next month, while our house is being built in The Colony.
NawlinsAg05
934 Ivyglen Ct, Lewisville 75067
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.