Metroplex
Sponsored by

TexAgs Varsity Tailor is in town

1,130 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Duncan Idaho
East Dallas Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you have ever been on Varsity you may have seen this guy recommended, he comes through the states a couple times a year, you make an appointment he measures you and you pick out fabrics. He goes back to Thailand, has everything made custom and mails back to you. Quality is great especially for the price. He's in town starting today through Saturday at the Marriott Plano Legacy.

If you have interest I highly recommend, much cheaper than any of the local tailors. If you have a significant other I recommend bringing them as there are A LOT of fabric choices. Also bring any existing jackets/suits/pants you might want to match up with something new.

I have purchased 3 jackets, several trousers and a bunch of shirts and have always been happy - especially with the jackets and trousers. They always get compliments. Haven't purchased a suit since I don't wear them often but may this year and wouldn't hesitate to order form him. You do pay ahead of time, but he is trustworthy and I have never had a problem.

Bobby Garia
[url=tel972)%20357-4063](972) 357-4063[/url]
www.bobbygaria.com

If you do visit please let him know Lane Allen referred you...eventually he'll pay me back with a free shirt or something.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Another plug for Bobby. Meeting him tomorrow for my third order and my brother's first.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
What are the typical costs?
GarlandAg2012
AG
Prices he sent me earlier this year:

Quote:

Suits from $499
Slacks and Chinos from $149
Jackets from $299
Shirts from $59
Jeans from $125
I do leather too

Pro Ag
AG
That's a very good deal, wish I didn't have family in town. I was referred to a guy that does the same out of Hong Kong, but his suits were around $1100.
Stive
AG
Bobby is awesome!
Duncan Idaho
Cheaper and more fun just fly over there yourself
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.