Metroplex
Sponsored by

Lunch Catering suggestions

1,220 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by OregonAggie
OregonAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just took over a Dallas sales territory and I'm wondering if anyone has any caterers that I could call. I call on physician offices and I'm looking for some good food that's under $15 per person.
752bro4
AG
For something that isn't the typical Corner Bakery/Panera, we use Two Sister's Catering. One is near downtown, the other in the M-Streets. Always been great.
OregonAggie
AG
Perfect. I forgot to mention I'd like to use a sole proprietor instead of the corporate places.

Thanks for the suggestion.
powerbelly
AG
I don't know if they deliver, but we have gotten orders from Eatzis in the past. They have always been a hit.
FC12
We do Hard 8, Mcalisters, Corner Bakery, Dickeys etc. you can do Chipotle too
Post removed:
by user
Spaceship
AG
Eatzi's and Two Sister's are both great
saltyoldguy
AG
Jens Place. Trust me, they are timely, have good food and trustworthy.
FC12
When It's just down the road and your company is international, anytime you have the executive board over from Europe or or other customer groups from out of state, it's going to be BBQ...Hard 8 just happens to be close and is consistent with the catering. It's not my favorite but it fits our needs.

Doesn't matter to me what's brought in though because more catering means more free food for me!
OregonAggie
AG
I'm with Jake on this....I'm too particular about my BBQ to order Hard Eight but out of towners would think that place is good. Dickeys? Yikes.

I've used McAllisters quite a bit and their baked potato bar goes over really well with offices.
Strategy
AG
My wife runs catering for Newk's Eatery. It is a fresher, made from scratch fast casual. They have super fresh salads, sandwiches, pizzas, soups, gumbos, and chowders. Their tea is the BEST I have ever tasted. They started in Oxford Mississippi and have a southern flavor that can't be beat. Everyone that tries them quickly becomes one of their favorites. They deliver as well.

Here is her number if your are interested: 214.793.8705

http://newks.com/
catfan
I second Jens Place. Locally owned and also a good place to meet clients for sandwich, hot lunch, etc.

http://www.jensplacebakerycafe.com/catering_easyorder.html
supermanrv
AG
My wife's office gets food catered every single day.

She said Cowboy Chicken, Panera, and Honey B Ham are nice break from the usual BBQ and Mexican. Also, Two Rows has this incredible salad with bacon and fried chicken that everyone always likes.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
I used to do Texadelphia back in the day, are they still open?
OregonAggie
AG
Thanks for all the feedback everyone!
OregonAggie
AG
I'm using Jen's Place on Friday. I'll let y'all know how it goes!

I also used Ten50 BBQ in Richardson last week 2x and they were pretty darn good. The offices liked it quite a bit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.