Metroplex
Sponsored by

Allen to Globe Life on a Friday afternoon

1,932 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TecRecAg
Candiru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's my bestest route here (typically)? Thanks.
Gil Renard
AG
75s to LBJ Express lane west, GB Turnpike S to 30 is what usually is the fastest for me from Allen
Candiru
AG
Interesting. So this is better than some combo of 121, Dallas tollway, and the PGBT? And thank you for your help.
Gil Renard
AG
It depends on traffic if you have wayz app or just apple maps I will wing it. Unfortunately for rangers games you're either really early or late
powerbelly
AG
Helicopter.
aggolfer
AG
I always take 121/360 but probably not a good way on Fri Afternoon. Leave now.
Kellso
It would be so cool to be able to get on the Dart rail and have it drop you off directly in front of a baseball stadium like you can for Mavs or Stars game.
riverrataggie
AG
powerbelly51 said:

Helicopter.

Was going to post this.
riverrataggie
AG
Kellso said:

It would be so cool to be able to get on the Dart rail and have it drop you off directly in front of a baseball stadium like you can for Mavs or Stars game.

Don't be in Arlington then?
TriAg2010
AG
Kellso said:

Ugh, no way. There isn't a mass transit system in the world that would take you the equivalent distance of Allen to the Ballpark in under 90 minutes. Just going from the Parker Road station in Plano to downtown is 45 minutes.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
Waze

It will become your new best friend.
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
FightinTAC08
AG
Candiru said:

Interesting. So this is better than some combo of 121, Dallas tollway, and the PGBT? And thank you for your help.
Friday afternoon you will be screwed wherever you go. I take PGBT as much as i can. 635 express lanes are good but they only get you so far, and getting through richardson is usually a PITA either direction.
Ag CPA
AG
I would do 121, cut through DFW, and the rest of the way on 360.
TecRecAg
AG
George Bush to 30 would be the way I go. Friday traffic in DFW is a crapshoot. Get the Waze app.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.