Metroplex
Sponsored by

Accident Lawyer Needed

1,990 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieAttorney
DB_92_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My next door neighbor has become connected to the family of an individual involved in a serious car accident in Lubbock on March 5th. You can read more about that here. https://www.gofundme.com/save-ritesh

The case is unfortunately moving very slowly and the family has decided to seek an accident attorney who can help them. His family has moved him from Lubbock to a rehabilitation facility in Dallas. He faces a long rehab, with an uncertain future. I'm reaching out to the TexAgs family who might be able to recommend an attorney who specializes in cases like this one, who can help this family. Thank you in advance.
proc
AG
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney, I would recommend Jim Killion in Lubbock. He is not an Ag, but has been board certified for decades, and is an outstanding attorney in every way.
MW03
AG
There are a lot of really solid personal injury attorneys out there. In a situation like this, you want someone properly resourced. If the family is in Dallas, and the patient is in Dallas, getting a Dallas attorney they can meet face to face without taxing their bank account is a consideration. I'd recommend Spencer Browne, Andy Payne, or Mark Frenkel in Dallas. There are merits to going with a local guy, too. So if you want a Lubbock attorney, Killion is an excellent choice.
DB_92_AG
AG
Thank you all for the recommendations. The family (who traveled here from India) and patient are in Dallas, and looks like it will be that way for the foreseeable future. That said, I believe their preference would be to meet with an attorney local to them. Thank you again for the help and recommendations.
SuzyQ06
DB, I am so sorry to hear about your neighbor's situation. It is heartbreaking.

My firm does PI work, and if this case requires a little more resources (high expert fees, intensive depositions, accident reconstruction, etc.) then there are firms we can help your neighbor find.

My number is 817-737-4000. My website

Also, our website doesn't yet reflect this, but we just had a 15-year lawyer, board certified in civil appellate law, with tons of experience in PI join our firm almost two months ago. His name is Scott Lindsey.

We can meet with your neighbor's family in our office, or we frequently go to the client's house, depending on nature of injuries (sometimes mobility is an issue).
SuzyQ06
Also highly recommend Killion in Lubbock.
AggieAttorney
Feel free to give me a call. I am in Fort Worth, but would be happy to travel and meet them in Dallas if necessary. My number is 817.523.1232. www.westbrooklawfirm.com

For catastrophic cases like this, I often associate with Wade Barrow, as he is one of the best trial lawyers in Texas. https://www.barrow-law.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.