Metroplex
Sponsored by

Littering, Don't mess with Texas.

889 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Quinn
Agnzona
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Being fairly new to North Texas is litter this bad all over Texas. I have never seen so many people throw so much trash out their cars. In fact except for Cigarettes maybe I don't think I've seen people do that in the last 15year's. Its a weekly sighting here. Why is it so bad?

powerbelly
AG
I have anecdotally found East Texas to have the worst litter.

During the spring storm season, litter is more visible IMO due to flooding and winds.
Texas Ag Mom
There is a website that you can report license plate numbers of those you see littering. Absolutely no excuse!
drmwvr
AG
Agnzona said:

Being fairly new to North Texas is litter this bad all over Texas. I have never seen so many people throw so much trash out their cars. In fact except for Cigarettes maybe I don't think I've seen people do that in the last 15year's. Its a weekly sighting here. Why is it so bad?

It started when everybody decided to move to Texas
Robert C. Christian
AG
You can help out. by reporting people tossing trash or having stuff fly from their bed. Don't Mess with Texas will send them a letter and a trash bag!

Last week the guy in front of me had 3+ fast food bags fly out of his bed, he is getting one.
The Collective
AG
Unfortunately, there is a bunch of trash in our state (people).
Agnzona
I'll start reporting them, thanks. Mostly I'm seeing blatant throwing of fast food packages out the window. Its almost always nice cars driven by a Women. Today was the first guy I've seen and he tossed a soda can.
Quinn
AG
I didn't think people still littered until I moved to my current neighborhood in East Dallas and have crap in my yard every day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.