Metroplex
Sponsored by

Tips for attending ags vs UTA Tuesday.

1,286 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SuzyQ06
sburg2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have a small ballpark that will hold about two thousand fans Tuesday if we pack em in. With that said, being a small sunbelt school we don't draw tons of fans on a regular basis. The opener vs Tcu drew about 1,900 though.

Working at the stadium, I want to make this as easy as possible so less Ags end up frustrated. First, buy tickets online in advance at utamavs.com. I believe they're $6 if they haven't raised prices for Tuesday. If you have to buy at the gate, BRING CASH. We normally have 3 ticket windows taking cards so I presume we'll have a cash gate.

Second, parking is tight. Be prepared to walk. If you don't arrive early. They church across the street (Fielder) is usually open if you want to cross a 4 lane road. I don't recommend if you bring small kids.

Third, we sell beer and margaritas! Fuzzy' taco shop runs concessions which Grubbs will tell you probably a million times. It's no Levy but I think y'all will survive. Sorry but, we don't have coke. We're Pepsi too.

Last, get there early. They're opening gates early around 4:30 or 5. I can't remember what they said during the game today.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. A lot will sound familiar since Derrick (D. D.) Grubbs is the PA announcer.
Mozart Paintings
AG
How is your outfield grass?
AgFB
AG
Thanks for the info! The FW A&M Club is also hosting a tailgate before the game with beer and burgers. Look for a black tailgating trailer flying an Aggie flag. All are welcome.
ftworthag02
AG
Sold out
proc
SuzyQ06
Yep. Sold out.

Guess thats what I get for procrastinating. I still may go to the tailgate though and take the kiddo.

How kid-friendly is the tailgate area? He's 2.5...I was really wanting to show him an inning or two of baseball.

Proc, are you thinking about heading up this way?
sburg2007
It's green. We'll be good today.
sburg2007
Not much of a normal tailgate scene. Bring the kiddo and may still be able to get in.
SuzyQ06
That's kind of what I was thinking.

We'll risk it and show up. He'll have a blast one way or the other. See y'all there!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.