Metroplex
Sponsored by

Tailor in FW?

834 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Corps_Ag12
Corps_Ag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need a tailor in Fort Worth who can bring in the waist of my Wrangler Reata series pants as i've lost quite a bit of weight since they were purchased a few years ago. (down from a 33 to a 30)

TIA!
Aries
There is a place in Aledo that my daycare ladies have recommended to me. It is next to Domino's behind Brookshires. She's a Vietnamese lady, supposed to do good work.

I took a bridesmaid dress that I had bought before I knew I was knocked up. So by the time the wedding gown rolled around, it was getting kind of tight in the belly area. Went there on recs from the daycare place & she said it didn't need any work done but to not let the baby grow anymore.
20ag07
That's gonna cost you $20-30. Is that even worth it rather than just buying new ones?
Corps_Ag12
AG
They don't get worn that often because i'm usually on the jobsite (wear jeans instead), so they are still in great shape. They cost about $35 a pair new, and i'm cheap as hell on certain things.

I may just take them by Aries recommendation to see what'll cost, but i was hoping somewhere in the $15 to $20 range.
'03ag
I've used a guy in Grapevine that charged $15 that kind of work on my dress slacks. He's at 26 and Cheek Sparger
ftworthag02
AG
Where are you located? There's a good one near tcu. Master tailor 3020 Stanley Ave 817-926-4221
Corps_Ag12
AG
Where am I at.... All over Fort Worth it seems these days with work.

I will check them out, thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.