Metroplex
Sponsored by

Six Flags Season Pass pricing question

708 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
easttexasaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Season Pass Pricing

This pricing structure confuses me. Why is a two park pass less expensive than a one park pass? Why is the "gold pass" less expensive than a regular season pass? I think I'm missing something.

I'm mainly looking at getting a season pass because my 4 year old daughter LOVES Six Flags.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Part of it is pricing for buying 4 passes vs. 3 or less (at least in your comparision to the regular park pass)

As far as any other difference, I think it's just general short-term promotion-type activity and marketing tricks. The marketing optics of making all of those extra goodies seem so cheap (or even less expensive than "regular") can entice people into pulling the trigger. They use the "regular one park" price to make the others look really awesome, when really they just want to get $80 out of you for anything.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

It's misleading kind of because all of them in the fine print actually include admission to ALL Six Flags parks - but the 2 park passes also include Hurricane Harbor which is not a Six Flags park.

But the only reason the St.Pats and Special Offer and Gold ones are less than the regular ones is because it is for 4+ passes only - they are just trying to incentivize buying more season passes that way.

Obviously the 2 park Special Offer is the biggest discount including the most parks - but you have to buy 4 or more.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.