Metroplex
Sponsored by

Gun shop - North Dallas/Garland

837 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by rgarza35
munch74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for a gun shop on the Garland side of town. I'm in Houston so she needs someone to take care of her up there. She is looking for a self defense pistol.

TIA
Goose
AG
GT Distributors would be worth a look in that area.
Deats99
AG
If I am looking for biggest selection I am going to Ray's over West of downtown. 730 Singleton Blvd, Dallas, TX 75212

Service wise, a buddy of mine owns Gotta have Guns in Forney and can not be touched. Hell, he has a girl behind the counter that probably has forgotten more than I know. 133 E US Hwy 80 Suite B, Forney, TX 75126 Store is nothing fancy but he has really built it up since he retired from the police.

I am not a fan of GT, due to the Mall Ninja atmosphere, but their prices are or rather were good and they used to get the majority of my fire department equipment purchases before I left the department.

Target master on Garland road has a ton of testers and an onsite range. Not a fan of their counter folks though.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
rgarza35
AG
http://www.mcclellandgun.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.