Metroplex
Sponsored by

Was Fox 4 news hacked this AM?

3,224 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FriscoKid
BWnDallas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw a graphic at about 7:05 am on the Fox4 news that said "I Represent Satan" with the IR and S in bold red. I covered the whole screen for about 10 seconds.

Anyone else see this? I can't find and news on it and they acted like nothing happened.

What else could this be? My wife even backed it up on DVR and looked at it, so I am not seeing things.
wbt5845
AG
I saw it too. I was wondering WTF?
benMath08
AG
My buddy found this article: http://www.fox4news.com/news/238934967-story

Quote:

At Price's commissioner's office there were a number of items found not related to county business including a bumper sticker that read, "IRS: I Represent Satan."

It's something they found at his office.
BWnDallas
AG
Thanks for the info. So they are just idiots at fox4. Put that kind of thing on the screen for that long and never explain it or even acknowledge it was up there. It felt just like those news hack scenes you see in Mr. Robot or shows like that.

On a side note, I wish they would take Lauren Prysbl (SP?) off and use someone else in that spot. I am not surprised she didn't even notice the error.
wbt5845
AG
BWnDallas said:

On a side note, I wish they would take Lauren Prysbl (SP?) off and use someone else in that spot. I am not surprised she didn't even notice the error.

Yeah, the only reason I started watching 4 was to see Megan Henderson. I love going to LA where I can see her again.

Joe Schillaci 48
AG
BWnDallas said:

she didn't even notice the error.
That was not an error. It was a picture of a sign in John Wiley Price's office, slamming the IRS (I Represent Satan). Audio of the story talked about JWP's battles with the Internal Revenue Service.

Same story ran last night at 10pm. Early morning news just ran it again, which is a common broadcast procedure.

Perhaps you should turn your audio on when watching a broadcast of the news ie video and AUDIO?

Why does that make them idiots?
permabull
AG
BWnDallas
AG
During the 7am hour they screwed it up. That's all I know. I did have the sound on. Even backed it up on DVR and watched again with my wife. It was like they got hacked. Not informative at all. Idiot news readers. Thanks for confirming it was just a mistake by the morning crew and then 10pm guys got it right.
double aught
AG
wbt5845 said:

BWnDallas said:

Yeah, the only reason I started watching 4 was to see Megan Henderson. I love going to LA where I can see her again.

Przybyl is the worst, especially compared to her lovely predecessor. Jenny Anchando or Krystle Gutierrez would've been better choices. Przybyl has personality zero.
Gil Renard
AG
Wood all
FriscoKid
AG
BWnDallas said:

Thanks for the info. So they are just idiots at fox4. Put that kind of thing on the screen for that long and never explain it or even acknowledge it was up there. It felt just like those news hack scenes you see in Mr. Robot or shows like that.

She's pretty dumb. I mean it literally.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.