Metroplex
Sponsored by

Open letter to Oncor

2,617 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by drewser95
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dear Oncor,
I hate you with the burning rage of a thousand suns. You ride through the streets and alleys of Dallas as if you were Genghis Khan's horde destroying and butchering every tree in your path. People on Next Door say that your murder crews travel with Arborists. I find this hard to believe, but if true they bring shame upon their profession. The only just recourse for them is to have their licenses revoked, tar and feather them, and run them out of Dallas. Real Arborists would not have approved their mindless, brainless henchmen to top off my dwarf Magnolias which were fully grown and posed zero threat to power lines.

While I realize this is wishful thinking, I deserve recompense for your indiscriminate and thoughtless destruction of my backyard. But, then again, maybe I'll at least enjoy a reduction in my property taxes next assessment now that the value of my home has been irreparably harmed. Actually, no I won't, because the City of Dallas is obviously aligned with your policy of tree genocide or there would be some kind of public outrage by them on behalf of the citizens that pay taxes to keep this city running.

I submit to you my initial rage and disbelief as I opened my back door and first gazed upon the now barren landscape that is my backyard:

For Oncor...to the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!
The Collective
AG

Arborist approved!
LSB_2002
AG
They give absolutely zero F's as to what they do to your trees!!!!! ZERO!!!! I had this situation in Fort Worth! My blood pressure still goes skyrocketing when I think about how ridiculous their men left my large oak trees looking over 8 years ago!
JBLHAG03
AG
It looked like a tornado hit my neighborhood when they came through last year. We should cut down their power lines and teach them a lesson.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
JBLHAG03 said:

We should cut down their power lines and teach them a lesson. P
Purchase some candles first.
proc
AG
pepe the dog said:

JBLHAG03 said:

We should cut down their power lines and teach them a lesson. P
Purchase some candles first.
And some life insurance.
drewser95
AG
You just didn't protest hard enough...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.