Metroplex
Sponsored by

Boarding Bungalow Dog Daycare

1,802 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BoDog
TexasAggies06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at some options for daycare for my dog in the North Dallas/Plano/Frisco area and came across this place. The locations would be great for me, just wondering if anyone has any experiences good or bad, or knows anyone else who has. Thanks in advance!
PlanoAg98
AG
I use Lone Star Dog Ranch in Anna. The dogs roam free all day inside or out.. whichever they chose. If your dog doesn't want that much dog interaction, I've used Rover Resort in McKinney but they are closed on Sundays.
double aught
AG
Camp Bow Wow near the high five is well regarded.
AggieRAGE
AG
I've used Boarding Bungalow for 4 years now and never had any issues. First used the North Dallas location and now go to the Frisco location. They have a Facebook group you can join and they post pictures of your dog during their stay. They know my dog by name and are happy to see him when he's being boarded.
PlanoAg98
AG
I prefer to board them where they actually get outside and run. Those places look mostly indoors or with very small outdoor activities. Lone Star Dog Ranch actually takes them on group walks through the trails on their property. You have to actually take your dog in for a behavioral interview prior to being able to schedule boarding with them. They take your dog from you and into the dog area to ensure they are compatible with dogs.
permabull
AG
Pepper Brooks
AG
I use K9 in Richardson off Jupiter as it's near my work. He is always dog tired when I pick him up so I take that as a good sign.
AggieRAGE
AG
Sounds like a great place, but you realize the OP asked for a place in Frisco, Plano, North Dallas area. Heading up to Anna in order to board your dog seems like a hike.
Matsui
AG
Love camp bow wwo
Post removed:
by user
PrincessButtercup
AG
These places sound fun. I wish I could board my dog and myself.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Heading up to Anna in order to board your dog seems like a hike.

If you notice my username, I live in Plano. It takes me 30 minutes to get up there with no traffic. However, I rest assured while he's boarded that he's well taken care of and having a blast.
TamuMonica
AG
Check out Furry Guys Resort in Frisco - off Main. That is the only place that we take our dogs. It is set up like a house vs kennels so the dogs are not kept up - they get to socialize the entire time. They also have a huge play yard with shade and dog pools where you can watch them on webcam.

Clay is the owner and takes a lot of pictures and post them on FB for you to see too!
AggieRAGE
AG
An hour round trip is a hike. And that's without traffic! LOL. But okay, I'm glad your dog is taken care of.
BoDog
AG
Legacy Dog Resort in Frisco. Aggie owned also!! Great people. My dog never wants to leave.

www.legacydogresort.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.