Metroplex
Sponsored by

Good think I got drunk yesterday evening instead of going grocery shopping

1,623 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Know Your Enemy
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man killed in Bedford Kroger parking lot
ac04
Quote:

Both men stated they had guns and exchanged threats.

Quote:

Smith was taken to the hospital where he later died. Police determined he did not actually have a gun.

whoops
PrincessButtercup
AG
Yikes. I used to shop there sometimes. Always seemed sketchy.
Know Your Enemy
AG
So I went to Kroger tonight and they had an unarmed security guard inside the store. That seems like a great way to prevent any more parking lot shootings.
TriAg2010
AG
Too much T
metrag06
AG
Really?? Maybe I lived in Houston too long but I've never worried there. Even the one on Pipeline is fine to me.

It's not my normal store but since it's close to the house I'll duck in if I need 1-2 items on the way home from work. I've dropped by twice this week and it has seemed busier than normal. As odd as it sounds I wonder if they won't actually see a slight increase in business for a bit.
'03ag
metrag06 said:

Really?? Maybe I lived in Houston too long but I've never worried there. Even the one on Pipeline is fine to me.

It's not my normal store but since it's close to the house I'll duck in if I need 1-2 items on the way home from work. I've dropped by twice this week and it has seemed busier than normal. As odd as it sounds I wonder if they won't actually see a slight increase in business for a bit.
yeah it's not my normal store but I've lived in HEB for a long time, shop there about once a month . There's nothing sketchy about that store or area.
PrincessButtercup
AG
I just looked it up and I was thinking of the wrong store. The one I was picturing was in Euless.
Know Your Enemy
AG
PrincessButtercup said:

I just looked it up and I was thinking of the wrong store. The one I was picturing was in Euless.

Yeah, that one is sketchy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.