Metroplex
Sponsored by

Residential Architect

1,329 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tgivaughn
Mike Bravo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for a residential architect or home designer in Fort Worth/Tarrant county for either modification of an existing plan or new home design. Any suggestions?
Streetfighter 02
AG
I really like what Norman Ward does. It really depends on what you like though. He does great modern design.
Mike Bravo
Norman Ward style is more modern than our taste. Thanks for the suggestion though.
hatchback
AG
I'm an architect in Dallas. Even though the projects on our website are of more modern flavor, we work with all styles. Our office being in Dallas shouldn't be a problem, either.

Send me an email and I'd love to talk with you:

nthorn at mmbarchitects dot com

Thanks!
MW03
AG
Mike Bravo said:

Looking for a residential architect or home designer in Fort Worth/Tarrant county for either modification of an existing plan or new home design. Any suggestions?
http://www.polkdesignbuild.com/

Based out of Colleyville. No personal experience with their work, but I know the man and have the utmost respect for his integrity.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I also folllow the blog of Bob Borson who is with Malone Maxwell Borson Architects. They do more than just modern as I'm sure most firms do. Their projects all look great.
hatchback
AG
Streetfighter 02 said:

I also folllow the blog of Bob Borson who is with Malone Maxwell Borson Architects. They do more than just modern as I'm sure most firms do. Their projects all look great.
Bob is a great architect and a fantastic coworker. I've known him for over 10 years and enjoy reading his blog.

We work all over the metroplex and not just Dallas. We finished a house two years ago in Colleyville and have a house currently under design located in Westlake. I'd love to hear about your visions for your next home.
Fort Worth Realtor
AG
Blake Architects

Full Disclaimer: This is my Uncle. He is a fantastic architect.
tgivaughn
AG
If you can post or send me tgivaughn@juno.com some examples of what you LIKE, I may be able to help a bit more than what has been posted so far .....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.