Metroplex
Sponsored by

U2 coming in May

2,074 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by grego
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I bought mine through Ticketmaster yesterday and the "sell" button is available on my order, so from what I understand, I could resell them through ticketmaster (and dictate price). The button is not supposed to be available if you can't resell them.

I'm assuming ticketmaster captures the latest credit card number if they were resold and requires that for entry.

No. Yours were not presale tickets then. Public sale tickets went on sale yesterday. Limits are usually only put on presale tickets but it's up to the artist.

Sometimes they limit all pre sale tickets, sometimes they limit it to fan club presale tickets (where you also pay to belong to or join their fan club and get access to presale tickets). I can only assume that was the case here because I did not do fan club presale tickets but I bought them last Thursday with a presale code not associated with the fan club, and the tickets I got had the option of printed tickets. If they are limited to that card only they will make you use the same card with Id for entry or at will call and will not print a ticket.

DannyDuberstein
AG
I know mine weren't presale tickets, but the "credit card required for entry" limit was put on what were sold the the open public. I'm just telling you what I'm seeing on the Ticketmaster site and what I see on my account. And I can search for tickets being resold through ticketmaster right now - there are seats 2 rows in front of mine listed for almost $400 more than the face I paid (each). They are listed as "resells". Again, I would be limited to doing it through Ticketmaster vs being able to sell paper or on stubhub, but there is the ability to resell even though my tickets are "credit card only". Ticketmaster just grabs the latest sale credit card if I were to sell them (the same "credit card only" statement is listed if you buy a resell ticket).
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I know mine weren't presale tickets, but the "credit card required for entry" limit was put on what were sold the the open public. I'm just telling you what I'm seeing on the Ticketmaster site and what I see on my account. And I can search for tickets being resold through ticketmaster right now - there are seats 2 rows in front of mine listed for almost $400 more than the face I paid (each). They are listed as "resells". Again, I would be limited to doing it through Ticketmaster vs being able to sell paper or on stubhub, but there is the ability to resell even though my tickets are "credit card only". Ticketmaster just grabs the latest sale credit card if I were to sell them (the same "credit card only" statement is listed if you buy a resell ticket).

OK. Strange that they limited those and not all presale tickets. But they do what they want.

I would not have bought the extras if mine were credit card only. I have seen that on some presales. But there are tons on Stubhub too in every section basically so I'm not sure how they determined what was credit card only.

grego
AG
I bought 4 to the first show in Vancouver - jerry world is awful as noted above - and they require a credit card for entry. Sounds similar to Flash Seats
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.