Metroplex
Sponsored by

Where to look for bathroom counter tops?

797 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ac04
Texas Ag Mom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need to get a remodel plan together for bath reno. I am not sure what I want to use so I need to look at multiple options. I like the look of marble but I won't use it. I am thinking I should explore quartz, soapstone, & granite. Would really love to go somewhere that I can see/compare lots of choices.
J.P. 03
AG
I did a kitchen reno about 7 years ago and was really happy with the selection at this place:

http://www.imcstone.com/

They have a massive warehouse you can walk through and see all the individual slabs so you can know pick exactly the one you want if they have multiple from each lot.

Their policy may have changed since then, but the only thing about them I didn't like was that they wouldn't give you pricing unless you were a contractor. They would only tell you what "grade" the slab you liked was and it was up to you to negotiate the price with your contractor. Hard to feel like you're getting a good deal in that situation.
HouseDivided06
AG
How much do you need? Seconds and Surplus off 75 around Arapaho (I think) has a decent selection and at a discount. They take pieces from big renos that are left over. We did our bathroom counter with granite from there and have been very pleased. If it's a huge counter space then it might not work but if it's one or a couple counters that are pretty regular sized then you might be able to pull it off. At least worth looking at
aggielostinETX
AG
HouseDivided06 said:

How much do you need? Seconds and Surplus off 75 around Arapaho (I think) has a decent selection and at a discount. They take pieces from big renos that are left over. We did our bathroom counter with granite from there and have been very pleased. If it's a huge counter space then it might not work but if it's one or a couple counters that are pretty regular sized then you might be able to pull it off. At least worth looking at
If it's a standard depth and shape, do this. best deal around.
lostrg
There's a place in Denton you can get one.
ac04
in the bathroom
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.