Metroplex
Sponsored by

Prestonwood Gift of Christmas

1,404 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Van Buren Boy
TennAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have a source for tickets? I've been wanting to take the kids for a while but missed my window. Looking for 4 for this weekend, any show but early saturday. Appreciate any help and/or reviews.
Van Buren Boy
AG
Probably doesn't help but my sister has two tickets for tomorrow's matinee. My wife and I went last Saturday. Sat in row H. Awesome show.
TennAg
Thanks VBB, I appreciate the thought and review.
Enviroag02
AG
Just got back from the 7:30 show. My first time to go and...I have mixed feelings. Didn't really care for it that much.
bco2003
AG
Enviroag02 said:

Just got back from the 7:30 show. My first time to go and...I have mixed feelings. Didn't really care for it that much.
Too over the top for you or what?
Enviroag02
AG
To me it felt too yin yang, two opposing forces. The pop culture Christmas and the Christian Christmas. I get that they wanted to appeal to kids as well but I disliked all the pop culture Christmas stuff. In addition to it just not sitting right with me it was just a bunch of people running around without telling a story. I pretty much only liked from the Drummer Boy song on. And even then was a little put off by the huge video narrator guy. That seemed out of place. I can't deny that the production itself was very well done. That church is.....wow!
Van Buren Boy
AG
But the camel and the pyrotechnics were allsome
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.