Metroplex
Sponsored by

Looks like Game Watch Bar is still Eberhard

22,583 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JCPeinado09
mavsfan4ever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was just messing with you. I like more of a sports bar feel as well, I just thought the music during commercials comment was funny. I haven't been to Parlay, so I have no idea what the atmosphere is like there.

Honestly, Granada would be the best place to have a game watching party, but there is no way that would work because they have concerts every Saturday.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Oh I know. I'm not upset.

And I love the Granada. I've never thought about watching a game there, but it could be interesting.
mavsfan4ever
AG
They only do it for super bowl and one or two cowboys games per year. And a few other big events, like when the Mavs made their finals run in 2011. But it's really cool when they do it.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Does Sundown at Granada still do Game of Thrones watch parties? Those were a blast several years ago.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Not sure but we probably have another 18 mo tj's before it starts again.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Baker Street Pub in Fort Worth for Tarrant County club. Is this any good?
mhayden
It's not a particularly great place, but it's got a full menu and is staffed well.

But it wouldn't shock me if there's ever any overlap with the TCU game that our game will get snubbed no matter the agreement.
mAgnoliAg
AG
free_mhayden said:

It's not a particularly great place, but it's got a full menu and is staffed well.

But it wouldn't shock me if there's ever any overlap with the TCU game that our game will get snubbed no matter the agreement.

Nope our game on all TVs, but I would like to have auburn Clemson on a tv
mhayden
TCU/Ark was over before our game came on.

Not saying it's a definite, but that seems like the type of place that if they have a TCU crowd come in they will have a hard time telling them no.
JCPeinado09
The Manager at Baker St loves having the Aggies there at his bar this season!

During the UCLA Game we had about 60 Aggies present and he was taking pictures and sending them to his boss.

I think the FtW Aggies will be pleased with this spot

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.