Austin
Sponsored by

Furnished Garage Apt Needed

1,270 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bloom
817katy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
From our son if you can help him out with his housing. Gig'em!

My name is Will Oliver and I am a sophomore Agricultural Economicas major at Texas A&M University. I graduated from TMI-Episcopal High School in San Antonio in 2019. I am honored to have been awarded the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Govenment and Public Affairs Internship for the Spring of 2021. I will be working at the TSCRA Austin office and helping the staff on a wide variety of policy issues and priorities. When not studying or working, I enjoy spending time at my family's ranch in Ozona. I am needing a small, preferably furnished, place to rent in Austin from January 9th - May 16th.
wargograw
Not sure if my post got deleted or if I forgot to hit "post," but I own a rental house and have a couple rooms that would probably work for him. Can also make something happen on the furniture and his timeline is perfect for me.

You can email me at my username @yahoo.com
Shanerbock06
AG
Would an RV be a potential solution?
Problem Solver
There are a number of vacation rental companies in Austin that rent out furnished apartments with discounts for longer stays. And with the impact of COVID on the local travel market, he might be able to get it for less than cost. Check out wanderjaunt, they had a lot of units near campus, in the domain, or downtown.
817katy
AG
Shanerbock06 said:

Possibly. Would depend on location. Thanks for reaching out.
817katy
AG
Shanerbock06 said:

817katy
AG
817katy said:

Shanerbock06 said:

Possibly. Would depend on location. Thanks for reaching out.
817katy
AG
Problem Solver said:

There are a number of vacation rental companies in Austin that rent out furnished apartments with discounts for longer stays. And with the impact of COVID on the local travel market, he might be able to get it for less than cost. Check out wanderjaunt, they had a lot of units near campus, in the domain, or downtown.
Thank you for this info. Good information.
bloom
Sounds goofy, but look on websites that offer accommodations to traveling nurses. They are accustomed to short term rentals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.