Austin
Sponsored by

Robert Earl - 12/17 Moody Theater - Floor / Table seats

1,802 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by KT 90
Leander - Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sold

Aust Ag
AG
Concerts are happening?
tamc91
AG
Do they add more tables for that holiday show than they have in their normal seating plan? All I can find is a layout with 10. Do you know which section of seats it will be behind? (Assuming they have a show).
Leander - Ag
AG
It's a layout with way less people.

The floor is traditionally standing room only and very crowded. They are putting 4 person tables on the floor - not sure how many but it's not that large of a space.
GIF Reactor
AG
I am waaaaay out of touch I guess. $300 for 2 tickets for REK?
KT 90
AG
We have tickets for Friday night and have never been to this venue before. Noticed on Ticketmaster you can pre-pay for buckets of beer/cocktails/wine.... is this even necessary? Or is it cheaper to pay for something ahead or time? Maybe they bring it to you if you pre-order it? TIA for any advance info on this.

tamc91
AG
My guess is they are offering this to avoid having people crowding in line at the bars along the back walls.

It is a great venue for a concert. There reall isn't a bad seat in the house.
KT 90
AG
tamc91 said:

My guess is they are offering this to avoid having people crowding in line at the bars along the back walls.

It is a great venue for a concert. There reall isn't a bad seat in the house.

I have heard it is a great venue, will find out Friday night!
KT 90
AG
Welp... so much for that:

In light of the current COVID-19 situation in Austin, the Robert Earl Keen shows originally slated to take place this weekend are rescheduled. We're keeping the holiday spirit alive into 2021, with the Fam-O-Lee visiting ACL Live February 25-27, 2021 instead to wish you a belated Merry Christmas!
Event: Robert Earl Keen's Merry Christmas from the Fam-O-Lee Secret Santa Christmas
Venue: ACL Live
New Date: Friday, February 26, 2021 at 8PM
(Rescheduled from December 18, 2020)
Tickets purchased for the Friday, December 18, 2020 show will remain valid for Friday, February 26, 2021 with no need to repurchase or have them reissued.
If you are unable to attend the new date or if you prefer a refund, you have until January 16, 2021 to request a refund through your Ticketmaster.com account and your refund will be processed in as soon as 30 business days. Please allow 24 hours for the refund request button to be enabled for this event.
Please Note: To be eligible for a refund, you must have purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster and not have transferred, posted or sold them. If the tickets were transferred to you, you will need to transfer them back to the original purchaser in order for them to take advantage of the above. Please allow 24 hours for the refund request button to be enabled for this event.
If you do not request a refund by January 16, 2021, your tickets will automatically be valid for the rescheduled date.
Leander - Ag
AG
Why did he wait so long to cancel. 24hrs before concert
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Was wondering if this was going to happen....
KT 90
AG
Leander - Ag said:

Why did he wait so long to cancel. 24hrs before concert

I am thinking it was the venue rather than REK that did the canceling. He had shows last weekend and still has a Dec. 30th show on his schedule. But doesn't matter really.

Adler and Escott have been on the news pretty much every night making threats about shutdowns, so the venue probably was getting local political pressure to shut it down. I don't know that, but that's my assumption.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.