Austin
Sponsored by

Chody Out

3,772 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rather be fishing
dmart90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I generally vote Republican or Libertarian, but good riddance. Chody was defeated by Democrat Mike Gleason, who picked up 56% of the votes to Chody's 44%.

https://www.kxan.com/williamson-county-election-results/
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Well .... bye.
SteveBott
AG
Well deserved defeat. Chode needed to go.
Vade281
AG
SteveBott said:

Well deserved defeat. Chode needed to go.
100%
docb
AG
Don't know anything about the new guy. I just hope Williamson county doesn't turn into the mess that's Travis County with all the liberals moving up here.
Potcake
AG
They're coming for you! You will be driving a Prius or Lesbaru within the year.
docb
AG
Yea right. I'll still be driving my Dodge 2500 diesel and shredding my property with my tractor while I'm burning brush at the other end. Damn liberals better stay away!
SteveBott
AG
Long time Sheriff employee that retired. He will hit the ground running.
expresswrittenconsent
docb said:

Don't know anything about the new guy. I just hope Williamson county doesn't turn into the mess that's Travis County with all the liberals moving up here.

Hopefully he won't oversee and cover up multiple deaths like his predecessor (who admittedly was a mega millionaire rich ass hole from Austin that moved to wilco and ran for sheriff).
Potcake
AG
Mark, is that you?
docb
AG
Not LaRue if that's what you're asking
wadd96
AG
We provided pulled pork for the Wilco Sheriff's Association watch party (helping a buddy open his new shop.) Didn't hang around. Reports that Chad showed up around 9... spoke a couple minutes. Then party brkeup.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
BTHOB-98
Mike Gleason is a good cop and he is definitely not a Dem. He just knew he could win this race on that side of the ticket against Chody.

I wouldn't piss on Chody if he was on fire.
Aggieangler93
AG
BTHOB-98 said:

Mike Gleason is a good cop and he is definitely not a Dem. He just knew he could win this race on that side of the ticket against Chody.

I wouldn't piss on Chody if he was on fire.
I have heard the same about Gleason. He had to go Dem to get on the ballot, but otherwise, is a Repub and will go back to kicking ass now.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Come Out Roll
AG
docb said:

Yea right. I'll still be driving my Dodge 2500 diesel and shredding my property with my tractor while I'm burning brush at the other end. Damn liberals better stay away!

Williamson Cty was one of 1 of only 21 counties that went Biden this last election...21 out of 254 total for the state. Let that sink in.....that's NEVER happened in a presidential election - ever.
They're already here, my friend....
expresswrittenconsent
Come Out Roll said:

docb said:

Williamson Cty was one of 1 of only 21 counties that went Biden this last election...21 out of 254 total for the state. Let that sink in.....that's NEVER happened in a presidential election - ever.

One of 1 of 21 of 254 and you say it's NEVER ever happened before? Lol. You're a historian and a statistician. The state was single party D for 100yrs post reconstruction and single party R for the last 40.
Aggieangler93
AG
Come Out Roll said:

docb said:

Yep, Dell, Samsung, and others brought in lots of Cali morons that all vote blue. That and taxes in Austin pushed some normal blue hippies out this way.
Charpie
AG
Chody is suing Gleason over the results
Potcake
AG
"I am contesting the election results at this time until further proof suggests otherwise," Chody writes.

So, he has no proof of fraud but he's suing till someone proves there was no fraud. Where the hell have we heard that before?
rather be fishing
AG
Potcake said:

"I am contesting the election results at this time until further proof suggests otherwise," Chody writes.

So, he has no proof of fraud but he's suing till someone proves there was no fraud. Where the hell have we heard that before?

Guess we'll find out how much lottery money he still has in the bank.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.