Austin
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for Terence Kitchen's Fitness Challenge Question

834 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TyHolden
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to Sparkie - you're the winner! Please contact suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

Howdy Ags, it's Terence Kitchens here. Some of you guys may remember when I was a placekicker for the Texas A&M football team from 1997-2000. During those years we were the 1998 Big XII Championship team, and the 1999 team that won the bonfire game. Through those years I got to experience a lot of other places, but none of them came close to what it was like to play in Kyle Field, of course!

After I graduated, I went to work for USA Fundraisers, doing fundraising for schools, and it's where I have been for 20 years. I met my wife Kelly in Austin in 2008. She actually had Longhorn sticker on the back of her car when I met her. That didn't stay long.... lol. She's an Aggie now!

And we have two awesome kids, Hunter and Reese.

But with each new decade I have found there are new challenges to maintaining fitness levels. I was in decent shape, but lacked energy, wanted to shed a few pounds, and feel better. I knew I needed to do something.

I'm not out to set any new records again but when the shutdown began back in March, and schools closed, I decided I was going to use some of my time to get in better shape. I became a Beachbody coach and started doing more workouts and taking supplements to improve my overall health. It has made a big improvement, and I really enjoy it.

What has been your biggest fitness challenge after hitting 30? 40? 50 and up? Let us know and you'll be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card.

If you want to ask about my workouts and how I shed those pounds, just pm here, use my contact info below.. Or check out some of my tips on Instagram, @terencekitchens.

Gig em' Ags!
Terence Kitchens
512-689-8580
tkitchensfitness@gmail.com
Terence Kitchens
Hey Guys,

I live in Round Rock and wanted everyone on here to know that I would be happy to assist anyone in their workout program, or help them if they want to lose weight. I can meet with you one day to talk about what you are doing, and share ideas of what I am doing. If anyone here is interested, please shoot me a pm, or feel free to call or text me on my cell number below.

Thanks!

TK
TK
BQ78
AG
Quote:

What has been your biggest fitness challenge after hitting 30? 40? 50 and up?
Up: Too many beverages from Pinthouse Pizza.
wadd96
AG
Broken joints. Ankle, Knee (x4) and Shoulder.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
TyHolden
AG
i'm a man. i'm 40. And I can out-bench all of you. Even Brauny.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.