Austin
Sponsored by

Read it or don't

2,341 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Federale01
BTHOB-98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.laurencomelemorris.com/post/who-killed-austin-texas-the-live-music-capitol-of-the-world-yields-to-a-communist-revolution?fbclid=IwAR3kh4ZR1hbsidjD4Gjje66IERds12BzcATVDfZ47J781BRjXBiuOqMGQqo
BUGSY
Wow
Mookie
AG
Yup
PabloSerna
AG
Geez! Communism is scary. Sad to see it raise its ugly head again.
BQ78
AG
Fake News we all know it was just a street party... wait in Austin it has to be a street parade.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
yeah, Im leaving. If everyone deprived the city of its tax base they'll realize the people theyre appeasing are not productive members of society.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
What a sad, but truthful article. I lived in Austin from 1980 thru 2017. It was a great town for a long time. Now I have friends who can't get out of Travis county fast enough.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
My old boss was a student at tu after WWII. He told me in 2010ish that Stalin would have been welcomed on their campus. Communist have always been around, but now they're enabled by our local leadership, lack of law enforcement, failed education system, social media influence, and liberal media cover.
Potcake
AG
F16 has sprung another leak.
fig96
AG
That was certainly an interesting read.

I'd be curious to read more about some of what was mentioned from someone who doesn't have video of their speech from a "Free Alex Jones" rally on their website.
Federale01
AG
This may shock her, but musicians and artist tend to be overwhelmingly liberal and that liberalism is what drives Austin politics today. And the city is overwhelmingly capitalistic. Austin has been reshaped in the last 30 years because of capitalism, in fact a massive embrace of capitalism.

And communism hasn't really ever gone away. People have mistakenly believed In that crap for generations. The negative connotations are just wearing off as it's abject failure recedes Into history for the young folks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.