Austin
Sponsored by

SIAP - COVID testing NW Austin

1,449 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SteveBott
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know where to go?

Thanks in advance.
Sandman98
AG
https://txdps.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=8bf7c6a436a64bfe9a5ce25be580e4ff
scd88
AG
Thanks!
AgGrad99
AG
Thanks for posting that.

There is a testing facility right around the corner from me. I might go pay for the antibody test, just to see.
discobrob
AG
This place has like a 20 minute turnaround from the time you get tested. You schedule a virtual screening and then they schedule your test. It says kids but anyone can get tested. https://urgentcarekids.com/covid19-test/
scd88
AG
Thank you!
SteveBott
AG
Update. My family was exposed so we went to your clinic. Mixed reviews here. Daughter slid through the process. Wife and I had to wait an hour after appointment time. Son got fast service but we had to pound the phone all day to get results.

But all negative and in 10 days no one has symptoms. I think eventually we all are going to have to deal with testing.

Oh and Qtip in both nostrils not as bad as I expected
Sandman98
AG
SteveBott said:

Update. My family was exposed so we went to your clinic. Mixed reviews here. Daughter slid through the process. Wife and I had to wait an hour after appointment time. Son got fast service but we had to pound the phone all day to get results.

But all negative and in 10 days no one has symptoms. I think eventually we all are going to have to deal with testing.

Oh and Qtip in both nostrils not as bad as I expected

Why did you get tested before anyone in your family had symptoms? What are the details of your exposure?
SteveBott
AG
Why would we wait for symptoms? Around 40% of people have no symptoms. We were all quarantined just from the sons confirmed contact with a person that tested positive. My daughter could not go to work until we were tested. I'm moderate risk as well.

The son went to a Birthday party and guest was there. The guest took a test for whatever reason but did not get results until a day after. He then told all others he was positive. Kind of crappy on his part. He should of stayed home. Now we can move on.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.