Austin
Sponsored by

Lake Austin Boating during COVID-19

2,433 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by docb
AggieT12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any know if taking your boat out is allowed during this shelter in place? Have a permit for 360 Bridge Boat Ramp. Online says the parks are closed but couldn't find a firm answer on boat ramps.

Have a ski boat looking to take out with just the quarantined household family. Seems like an outdoor exercise to me but not worth getting a fine.
docb
AG
Not sure about Lake Austin but I dropped my bass boat in Decker Lake yesterday afternoon. It is a City of Austin park. I'm thinking 360 is a Travis County park, not sure about the other two boat ramps on Lake Austin. I'd say just drive down there first without the boat and check it out. I tried to call Travis County parks about Little Weberville park and could not get anyone to answer the phone. I think I'm just going to go check it out and see. I'm pretty sure that LCRA has closed their boat ramps where they have them.
TRADUCTOR
Do it
austinag1997
AG
Boat ramps remain open on Lake Travis.
docb
AG
Tried to go to Decker this morning but they closed the boat ramp there. It's ok to crowd the bank and fish but no boats allowed. Pure Austin for ya!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.