Austin
Sponsored by

tu president's wife has covid-19

1,826 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BiochemAg97
cityagboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hope she is ok. I do think this is going to spread in Texas quickly.

Furlock Bones
AG
cityagboy said:

Hope she is ok. I do think this is going to spread in Texas quickly.

confirmed cases are going to shoot up. this thing has already been spreading fast.
Potcake
AG
Wait 2-3 weeks after thousands of college students from all over spend Spring Break in Texas. I'll bet there is a huge spike after that.
cityagboy
AG
For sure. Can you imagine how fast spring breakers will spread covid? And that isn't a sex joke. Just think about how many people you were near at padre during SB or wherever you went
chipotle
Is it all the leaders traveling and kissing babies? What's the deal here?
AggieOO
They were in new York last week with a bunchofstudents. Most likely picked it up there.
SteveBott
AG
It will be interesting what the wife sees at HEB in the morning. Seeing lots more runs at stores here
cityagboy
AG
Also they are able to get tested. If I had a fever and went to the ER they won't test me.
rather be fishing
AG
cityagboy said:

Also they are able to get tested. If I had a fever and went to the ER they won't test me.

They would test you for other things (flu) first. If those turn up negative, then they'll test you for Covid.
cityagboy
AG
rather be fishing said:

cityagboy said:

They would test you for other things (flu) first. If those turn up negative, then they'll test you for Covid.
Its not really that easy. Most locations/ hospitals don't have tests.
Potcake
AG
SteveBott said:

It will be interesting what the wife sees at HEB in the morning. Seeing lots more runs at stores here

I doubt she will be going to HEB since she's already tested positive.
tamc91
AG

Correction: poster below is correct. I saw an earlier report that was incorrect.
Federale01
AG
https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/ut-president-greg-fenves-announced-his-wife-has-tested-positive-for-the-coronavirus/

This says he is negative.
BiochemAg97
AG
cityagboy said:

If you had exposure to a someone who tested positive you would,

Also, if you had traveled to NY and met with people who were potential positive, that would help you get the test.

There is more to it than just running a fever.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.