Austin
Sponsored by

Chris Stapleton Concert Status

1,823 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Burn-It
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He is scheduled at the Irwin Center tonight. We haven't heard whether it has been cancelled. Any insights from TA folks whether we have a green light tonight?
AKA 13-0
The Shank Ag
At this point, assume every concert, sporting event, graduation, rally, etc will be cancelled before the end of the day. At the rate we are going, I would expect no heavily attended activities to be taking place until April at the earliest.
Potcake
AG
https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/chris-stapleton-concert-at-erwin-center-postponed-due-to-covid-19-no-reschedule-date-announced/
tamc93
AG
Everything is day to day... I know we went to a show last night at Bass Concert Hall and it was fairly full.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
Potcake
AG
Dell Match Play to go on but without spectators. I guess no refunds on that either.
JAW3336
AG
Potcake said:

Dell Match Play to go on but without spectators. I guess no refunds on that either.
TICKET REFUND INFORMATION

Information on ticket refunds for the Dell Technologies Match Play will be forthcoming.
wadd96
AG
Within the last 2 hours, the tournament has gone from playing with no fans and very limited volunteer support to complete cancellation of all PGA tour events until the Masters...

Even volunteer fee refunds are still in flux...
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
wadd96
AG
And Cody Johnson in Waco tomorrow has been postponed. My wife is PISSED.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Drip99
AG
wadd96 said:

And Cody Johnson in Waco tomorrow has been postponed. My wife is PISSED.

Try telling two kids their spring break ski trip
Is cancelled and instead they need to stay home and do nothing. Talk about pissed
Aggieangler93
AG
CoJo was live on Facebook this evening. You can check out the archived show on his page there now.

I watched Wade Boween's show while working roday. Wade has another show tomorrow night with Randy Rogers.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.