Austin
Sponsored by

BBQ Austin University ticket

1,188 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by wadd96
tamc91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have an extra ticket for BBQ Austin University tomorrow morning (8:30 - 1 pm or so) Includes a session taught by Aaron Franklin, apron, parking, and entrance to BBQ Austin event afterwards. $150 value. Want it to go to an Aggie who is wanting to learn about BBQ. Just got two tickets given to me today.

Location is at the Expo Center / Rodeo Austin.

*******GONE****
wadd96
AG
I'll be out there for the first part... My pit builder is speaking at 11 about pit design and maintenance. We hauled my pit out there along with his shop pit. I've got to leave around noon to make a cooking class out in Henley.

Come say howdy!
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
tamc91
AG
Wadd96 -
I thought the pit looked familiar. I'd seen it on Texags outdoor board probably.

It was good to meet you if only briefly. Hopefully we'll cross paths again.
Aggieangler93
AG
I wish I had seen this. I always seem to have something going on during rodeo BBQ for some reason. I need to add it to my calendar.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
wadd96
AG
Certainly. Wish we'd had more time to chat but didn't want to take away from your experience.

I live here in the Austin area (Pflugerville.) We'll do another backyard cook (donations accepted benefiting OATH, Inc) on Apr 18... Maybe y'all can make it by! Check out the Polish Cowboy Cookers Facebook for info.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.