Austin
Sponsored by

360 Christmas decorating

2,145 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Keeper of The Spirits
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have new heroes.
https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/__trashed-83/
rather be fishing
AG
Good for them. I'm in favor of getting rid of this stupidity.

And anyone who gets butthurt about this group removing the decorations should have their houses TPed.
expresswrittenconsent
Thsts awesome. It looks so trashy.
Aggietaco
AG
I don't travel 360 much anymore so it's not a regular thing for me, but I like it. I would like it more if everyone was responsible for what they put out and made sure it didn't end up strewn about.

If you're into 360 tree decoration bashing, r/Austin is the place for you.
bodaciousbood14
AG
Aggietaco said:

I don't travel 360 much anymore so it's not a regular thing for me, but I like it. I would like it more if everyone was responsible for what they put out and made sure it didn't end up strewn about.

If you're into 360 tree decoration bashing, r/Austin is the place for you.
Agreed. I drive it every day and enjoy the decorating...it adds anticipation for Christmas, a lot of people do themed trees, including an Aggie tree, and if it isn't cleaned up 100% at the end of the season, like the article said, there are groups that go out and do it anyway.

My wife and I will continue to decorate a tree despite those who come behind us and take it all down and when we have kids we'll do it with them as well. Some garland and a few ornaments are cheap and if it inconveniences the "Grinches" who want to take it down...all the better.
docb
AG
Typical Austin weirdos for you there. I really don't care if the trees are decorated as long as they clean up their own mess after Christmas. I don't think that harms the wildlife one bit. Just more weird Austinites trying to make a statement. If they want to pick up trash, there are plenty of places to do that around town.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
I love Christmas, but I loath those who don't clean up the trees...insert Confused Larry David GIF.
Federale01
AG
I never minded it in theory, but the practice is always lacking. The article starts out with the guy saying he put tinsel on the tree. Tinsel is just small scraps of plastic you couldn't get all off a tree if you tried. If people stuck to using more natural ornaments and decorations followed-by a good clean-up effort, it wouldn't be that bad. But that's not what happens.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Should make the Christmas ornaments made of bird seed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.