Austin
Sponsored by

Sports bar ideas for this Saturday?

1,068 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by scd88
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any recommendations? My son, hoity-toidy brother in law and I are going to watch some football.

Don't want to go close to downtown as there is a home game at Nutless Bovine Field.

Will likely stay in northwest Austin. 620, Arboretum, Domain.

Thanks!
Potcake
AG
Wife and I hang out at Little Woodrow's on Burnet. They will have most TVs and the sound on tu game and the LSU/Bama on some TVs. We'll probably stay home so we can make that game our primary. If you're interested mostly in that game you can go to Shoal Creek Saloon but it will be overrun with Tiger fans.
scd88
AG
Potcake said:

Wife and I hang out at Little Woodrow's on Burnet. They will have most TVs and the sound on tu game and the LSU/Bama on some TVs. We'll probably stay home so we can make that game our primary. If you're interested mostly in that game you can go to Shoal Creek Saloon but it will be overrun with Tiger fans.

Thanks, man!
emando2000
AG
Lavaca St Bar in the Domain should have the sound and the food at Surf & Turf there is really good! Pricey but really good! It's perfect for a hoity-toity person. Age is usually late 20's - mid 40's there.

Another options would be Cover 3 off of Anderson Lane. More of a lounge/restaurant feel but good food and the game will be on with the tu sound on. Age usually varies...older than the Domain if I had to guess.
scd88
AG
Thank you!
FinMick
AG
Cover 3 is another good option for hoity-toity folks, up by Alamo Village.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Cover 2 off 183 near 620. Same owners as Cover 3 and a good spot if you are closer to 620.
scd88
AG
Thanks, everyone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.