Austin
Sponsored by

Best place for aggie clothes in Austin?

4,859 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CTGilley
cityagboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know I can get anything online, but does anyone know of real stores in Austin that have a good selection of Aggie clothes?

Thanks!
expresswrittenconsent
I like Merl Harmon's FanFair at Northcross Mall. It's at the other end from Oshmans Super Sport.
cityagboy
AG
AgOutsideAustin
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

I like Merl Harmon's FanFair at Northcross Mall. It's at the other end from Oshmans Super Sport.

That was next to the Chess King right ?
expresswrittenconsent
Yeah, sorry I thought they all closed 20yrs ago but it looks like that is still a place.
Some of the academy stores have a decent selection but I always buy that kind of stuff online.
jopatura
AG
The HEB Pluses in the suburbs usually has a decent small selection. We've found some really nice Aggie shirts at the Round Rock location before.
Potcake
AG
Maybe Dicks at the Domain?
rather be fishing
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Rooster Andrews or gtfo.
cityagboy
AG
Potcake said:

Maybe Dicks at the Domain?
I think that's what I will try in the morning. Have to buy a gift for tomorrow.
DD88
AG
Academy usually has Aggie shirts.
expresswrittenconsent
rather be fishing said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

Rooster Andrews or gtfo.

I used to enjoy that place as a kid. They had cool stuff like fitted baseball hats from all the local high schools, but he was a horn and they never had much Aggie stuff, even our 84-94 run. You'd see like one or two Aggie caps and like 30+ different horn ones.
BiochemAg97
AG
We were at the outlet mall in RR and wife wanted to look in the Columbia store. They had their nice maroon ATM fishing shirts @20% off yesterday. Plus some Columbia aggie hats and such.

HEBs usually have a few items.
Costco and Sams often have a few items.
Academy too.

No single location with a huge selection but a handful of aggie items pretty much everywhere. As a side note, most of those places only have a handful of sip items too. Collegiate apparel is just not the focus.
Billy Foster
AG
Same here. Bought a lot of first basemen mitts in there growing up. That little dude was pretty funny. Agreed with the HS hats, always thought that was cool.
CTGilley
AG
Funny. I have found Academy to be the best for Aggie gear even when I lived in Bryan. IMO the selection is some times smaller but often better quality. That said the RR Academy off I35 has a ton of Aggie gear.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.