Austin
Sponsored by

December Grad seeking employment in the Austin area.

1,156 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Lynch
Aggie_Tyler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,
My name is Tyler Shannon, I graduated in December with a Bachelor of Science - University Studies of Leadership with minors in History and Military Studies. I am also a United States Air Force Veteran, with 6 years of experience in Military Intelligence. I am seeking a job in the Austin area as we have moved to Taylor for my fianc's job. I have my resume that I can send upon request. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Gig Em.
OregonAggie
AG
What kind of job do you want? Also, post this on the job network board with some interests you have. They're typically pretty helpful over there.
Aggie_Tyler
Looking in the Agriculture and Construction industry however I'm open to anything.
Bitter Old Man
AG
Maybe a better question is: what kind of ROLE do you want? Sales, IT, Customer Service, Administrative, accounting, marketing, etc.

Do you need structure? With your military background, you might be well suited for Government work, given that you know how to operate in a bureaucracy.
Lynch
Go get a job as a superintendent for a home builder. Tons of jobs open right now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.