Austin
Sponsored by

Mover recs - South Austin

1,135 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TRD-Ferguson
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have recommendations for a good, quick mover? I have one load of big items needed to move from 2nd story North to 1st story South apartment.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
aggielax48
AG
We recently used Square Cow. They did a great job and had the best rate, but our move was whole home. Einstein also has really good reviews, their quote was reasonable, but they were booked the day we needed.

Keep in mind most moving companies work on an hourly rate and have at least a 2 hour minimum. Looking back at some of my recent quotes, Einstein was $130/hr for a two man crew with a 2.5 hr min. I don't have a 2 man quote from Square Cow but they have a 2-hr minimum.
MaroonStain
AG
Thank you!
"Thanks and Gig'em"
johnson2012
AG
Just used Einstein a couple weeks ago for a move, NW Austin to RR. Same price as mentioned above plus a third "trainee" helping that we didn't have to pay extra for. two story town house + plus emptying a 10x10 storage unit and unloading everything into a two story house. All in all took about 6 hours. Super easy company do deal with plus the movers we had were great. Special care wrapping all furniture and made sure everything was unloaded to the correct room/floor before leaving. Would definitely recommend.

(And of course, Steve sealing the deal on the mortgage side made that end a piece of cake also)
ausag
AG
I've used movers once, so all I can say is stay away from Treaty Oaks.
Throwout
AG
The Einstein guys are fantastic!
MaroonStain
AG
I am set. Thank you for your input.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
TRD-Ferguson
AG
My daughter used Einstein two days ago. They were fantastic. Very professional.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.