Austin
Sponsored by

Youth Sports

1,231 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by KT 90
rcannaday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags,

We are moving to Austin this summer near the Covered Bridge/Lantana area. And I am trying to find youth sports leagues for my two little ones (1st-grade boy, and 3rd-grade girl). I am trying to find Fall Baseball/Flag football for him and Fall softball for her.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Drip99
AG
Near Oak Hill/Y area?
aggielax48
AG
I think Oak Hill Optimist is probably the closest to that area for baseball/softball.
Drip99
AG
I would start here http://www.ohysa.com/
SteveBott
AG
Lake Travis is an option
jp70
AG
Your best bet for baseball where you live is the one recommended by JesusQuintana. It is the one that has the fields next to 290 just past William Cannon and where the freeway begins/ends. Have been around since the 60's. When my kids played out there there were over 1500 kids enrolled playing from T-ball to pony, both spring and fall ball. There are also girl softball fields and leagues there too.
There was a comparable youth (not select) soccer league that played at the fields by Patton elementary and Circle C. I cannot remember its name, but again, my kids played from 5 years old until going into select soccer and it was a good organization also.
Have fun! Or rather have your kids have fun!
KT 90
AG
Definitely OHYSA for baseball/softball. And for flag football, try Neighborhood Sports (SW Austin) or I9 Sports; Neighborhood Sports is probably the better option, but I know I9 also has leagues.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.