Austin
Sponsored by

Short term rental, Round Rock area

1,184 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rthiele84
Bob_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for something like a 6 month lease probably around July-August timeframe. Building a house, would like to get our current house sold before the summer is up. Just looking for some leads. Any help appreciated.
SteveBott
AG
The rental market is not as tight as it was a couple of years ago but still has good demand. You will have to really search hard for this. But anything is possible.

Good luck
Bob_Ag
AG
Thanks Steve. Yea, not the easiest thing in the world. Could move in with my parents in Hutto (wife not so big on this one) or stay in the camper somewhere and pretend we're on vacation for six months.
SteveBott
AG
Well between those options I'd go camping
rthiele84
We potentially could rent out our upstairs if you are interested. No one is living there right now, we have 3 bedrooms and a large gameroom/living room upstairs. One of the bedrooms is the size of a master bedroom. There is also a bathroom upstairs. It is mostly all furnished so wouldn't be able to store anything extra at our house. You would likely need a storage unit.
Bob_Ag
AG
rthiele84 said:

We potentially could rent out our upstairs if you are interested. No one is living there right now, we have 3 bedrooms and a large gameroom/living room upstairs. One of the bedrooms is the size of a master bedroom. There is also a bathroom upstairs. It is mostly all furnished so wouldn't be able to store anything extra at our house. You would likely need a storage unit.
I'd be interested to hear more about it. Can you shoot me an email?

rthiele84
I sent you an email with my info.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.