Austin
Sponsored by

WTB 2 Tix to Dave Chappelle/Aziz Ansari @ Paramount

742 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aggieactor01
OhKaleNo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interested in buying 2 tickets to any of the 3 days next week for the Dave Chappelle/Aziz Ansari stand up special at the Paramount Theatre. Couldn't even access website when tickets went on sale this morning.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Cheapest I'm seeing on 3rd party is $275 each for nose bleeds. Damn

What were they from the paramount I wonder?
Sporadic90
Same here! I am also interested in tickets and was attempting as soon as cite was up and running, however as soon as my wait in line was up to purchase the tickets, I had to run into a very important meeting and lost my spot to buy the tickets
Leander - Ag
AG
Face was $100-125.

I need 2 tickets as well
aggieactor01
AG
If there are a lot of things at the Paramount that you enjoy seeing then you can become a member and get access to buying those tickets early. It's something like 120 bucks a year for a membership and you can buy tickets to things before they go on sale to the public. It has been well worth it for us because if we end up going to the Paramount six or seven times a year.

Doesn't help you with this particular show. But when they do stuff like this last minute you get a notification and you can buy tickets the day before the general public can.

Good luck on your ticket hunt!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.