Austin
Sponsored by

Steiner Ranch swingers

22,489 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EMIN was WOW!
Oryx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
can anyone fill me in on this mystery?
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
Upside down pineapples
jah003
S
Gnomes in the yard...

Don't know about swingers, but if you've ever been to Steiner Ranch Steakhouse it's Cougar central.
Oryx
jah003 said:

Gnomes in the yard...

Don't know about swingers, but if you've ever been to Steiner Ranch Steakhouse it's Cougar central.
hell yea time to bust out that Flock of Seagulls shirt
johnson2012
AG
1. Go to Steiner Randall's
2. Place pineapple in cart
3. ???????
4. Profit
Dr T and the Women
AG
I live here..and only hear rumors.

Now Lakeway..
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
chipotle
an upside down beto sign.
Leander - Ag
AG
Steiner Ranch Steakhouse. Leave your keys in the glass bowl
Charpie
AG
Come on Doc. You haven't put the teracota pot on the left side of your porch to see what happens?
Dr T and the Women
AG
Charpie said:

Come on Doc. You haven't put the teracota pot on the left side of your porch to see what happens?
Well I did once by accident... I was wondering why there was a line down the road?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rather be fishing
AG
Dr T and the Women said:

Charpie said:

Well I did once by accident... I was wondering why there was a line down the road?
username checks out
Lynch
You guys are blowing this out of proportion.

The Steiner ranch steak is just Vicodin and Chardonnay. That's the secret. Just rattle the Vicodin bottle.
TyHolden
AG
petey88

Ex LT resident just hanging out here and there. Didn't know Steiner had a Randall's, the Lakeway one got boring after 2 hours.

Thread title caused me to look here. Months ago at happy hour in Rockport, some CPA guy was telling me the gal next to me at the bar was an easy pick up.

He said you have to get her brother to OK it first. He was sitting next to her on the other side.
Aust Ag
AG
I thought the "sign" in Steiner was the blue round ornaments/bulbs in the yard.
Born Maroon
AG
I've heard to look out for the following in Steiner:

Pink Flamingos in the yard
A Blue Rock
Anyone wearing a Black Ring
agmom95
AG
I've lived here 20 years and know for a fact that there was a group of swingers here. One of them had kids my younger son's age. This was probably 10 plus years ago. They were open about it and one of the couples divorced over it. I haven't heard anything about it since then.

I always got the idea that it was really a bunch of thirty and forty somethings getting a little too drunk and getting flirty with each other. I never imagined people going through with it.

My sister heard about the Steiner Swingers all the way up in north Dallas.
Charpie
AG
Way back when I was still on the radio, a rival station had an awesome morning show. One morning, they brought this up. The entire morning was full of call ins from people who knew what was going on in Steiner. It was the only time I was ever late to my shift. I was in my car listening to the whole damn thing in the parking lot.
agmom95
AG
I remember that! It was JB and Sandy right?
Charpie
AG
Yup. When Bridget and Funky were still on
AgOutsideAustin
AG
I remember when Bobby Bones was getting popular in Austin and Sandy went off about him being a hack, tool, or something to that effect and saying Bobby would never make it in radio.
Charpie
AG
Bobby is a nice guy in real life. People like him because he's relatable and NOT an *******
Frozen Concoction
Ha. I remember that morning on the JB and Sandy show. I miss those guys.
I hadn't heard the name Bobby Bones in a while. I couldn't put up with that shtick for more than a few minutes.
Oddly enough, the only morning show I can tolerate is the voice of the longhorns Bob Cole.
rather be fishing
AG
Craig Way is the voice of the Longhorns, and he's a fantastic radio host.

Bob Cole is, I assume, just another t-shirt sip.
Frozen Concoction
Bob Cole is also the stadium announcer for both their baseball and football games.
Potcake
AG
His PBP sucks. He get's so orgasmic over big plays he loses his voice.
rather be fishing
AG
Potcake said:

His PBP sucks. He get's so orgasmic over big plays he loses his voice.

My statement is regard to redo talk show hosting. He could still PBP Dave South under the table.
Potcake
AG
Blasphemer!!!!
expresswrittenconsent
He is technically very good but has a horrible whiny/nasally voice (so basically the opposite of Dave South).
Voice is kind of important to the job, though, and likely why he has topped out at the college level while his old partners moved up to the pros several years ago.
EMIN was WOW!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.